94 In stock
- 100% NATURAL LEMON PEEL POWDER: Nature’s Root Premium Lemon Peel Powder is a highly nutritious superfood packed with dietary fibre. Free from all harmful chemicals and pesticides, this concentrated powder can help the body eradicate toxins, fight oxidative stress, and aid weight-loss when consumed as part of a calorie-controlled diet.
- DELICIOUS CITRUS FLAVOUR: Made from the peel of freshly picked lemons, our dried lemon peel powder is tangy, zesty, and packed with citrus flavour. You can use it instead of lemon juice or lemon zest in any recipe, so you’ll never have to worry about running out of lemons again.
- FOR COOKING AND COSMETICS: Our Premium Lemon Peel Powder is highly versatile. You can use it in the kitchen to add a lemony flavour to cakes, biscuits, smoothies, and desserts, or use it to make your own skincare products at home such as bath salts, soap, body lotion, and face masks.
- GOOD SOURCE OF VITAMIN C AND CALCIUM: Lemon Peel Powder is naturally high in calcium and vitamin C, and so it could help improve bone health and prevent the onset of bone-related issues
BRIGHTENS THE SKIN NATURALLY: Nature’s Root Lemon Peel Powder contains citric acid which lightens and brightens the skin to reduce the appearance of pigmentation and dark spots. When mixed with sugar and olive oil, it makes a great natural exfoliator too.
Nature’s Root Lemon Peel Powder belongs in every superfood cupboard. Made from the peel of freshly picked lemons, it is fragrant, flavoursome, and full of health-boosting benefits. Packaged for freshness in resealable bags, it is the perfect substitute for lemon juice and lemon zest, and you can use it in just about any recipe.
Our Dried Lemon Peel Powder is packed with dietary fibre, it is naturally high in calcium, and it contains a good source of vitamin C. It is free from all harmful chemicals and pesticides, and it is kosher, gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan. When consumed regularly, lemon peel powder could help the body rid itself of toxins.
Lemon Peel Powder contains pectin, a powerful fibre found in most citrus fruits. Pectin is believed to support weight-loss by reducing the appetite and creating a feeling of fullness, and so this powdered peel is a great superfood supplement for anyone following a calorie controlled diet.
You can use Lemon Peel Powder in a number of different ways from cooking to creating your own cosmetics & skincare products at home. Find some suggestions below:
- Cooking: Add lemon peel powder to cakes, biscuits, smoothies, and desserts to give a lemony flavor.
- Skincare: Mix lemon peel powder with sugar and olive oil to make a natural exfoliator or add it to your own homemade bath salts, soap, body lotion, and face masks.
- Beverages: Mix a teaspoon of lemon peel powder in hot water to make a refreshing and healthy lemon tea.
- Salad Dressing: Mix a teaspoon of lemon peel powder with olive oil, honey, and mustard to make a homemade salad dressing.
- Weight-loss: Add a teaspoon of lemon peel powder to a glass of water and drink it before meals to help reduce appetite and create a feeling of fullness.
- Detox: Lemon Peel Powder contains pectin and citric acid which can help the body rid itself of toxins. Mix a teaspoon of powder with water and drink it daily to help with detox.
- Cooking Substitute: Use it instead of lemon juice or lemon zest in any recipe to never run out of lemons again.
- Seasoning: Use it as a seasoning for fish, chicken, and vegetables.
Note: Always make sure to check the recipe before adding it, as the quantity and timing of adding the powder can vary.