148 In stock
- NATURE’S ROOT PREMIUM WALNUT SHELL POWDER: An eco-friendly alternative to microbeads that cause harmful marine pollution, our natural walnut shell powder is the perfect addition to homemade cosmetics, soaps, body scrubs, and facial exfoliant creams.
- PURE POWDER MADE FROM CRUSHED WALNUT SHELLS: 100% raw, our walnut shell powder is made from crushed walnut shells to create a delicate, brown, lightly abrasive powder.
- NATURAL EXFOLIANT: Walnut shell powder gently removes dead skin cells to reveal the brighter, more youthful skin beneath. A key ingredient in many natural skincare and beauty products, it is suitable for use on the face and body, and it complements all skin types.
- BLENDS EASILY WITH OTHER POWDERS & ESSENTIAL OILS: The beauty of walnut shell powder, is that it blends effortlessly with other natural powders, essential oils, organic body butter, and liquid soaps. For this reason, it is hugely popular in the cosmetics industry.
- SOOTHES COMMON SKIN CONDITIONS: Nature’s Root Walnut Shell Powder may help in soothing common skin complaints when used regularly. Our fine-grain exfoliant comes in a resealable Kraft paper pack.
Nature’s Root Walnut Shell Powder is a 100% natural fine-grain exfoliant that gently removes skin impurities without using harmful chemicals. An eco-friendly alternative to microbeads, the microplastic pollutants found in many over-the-counter scrubs, it is perfect for making homemade cosmetics, soaps, body scrubs, and raw vegan cosmetics.
As the name suggests, walnut shell powder is the dried, ground shells of natural walnuts. Free from additives, pesticides, chemicals, and preservatives, our walnut shell powder is as pure and natural as the day it was harvested. You can use it on the face and body to gently remove dead skin cells, and it is suitable for all skin types.
Walnut shell powder not only cleanses the skin, but it prepares it for the absorption of other natural skin care products such as essential oils, body butter, soap, and anti-ageing treatments. When used regularly, it could also help soothe common skin complaints such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis, and prevent fungal infections.
Walnut Shell Powder can be used as a gentle exfoliant in various skincare products, including:
Homemade face scrubs - mix 2 tbsp of Walnut Shell Powder with hot water, calendula oil, jojoba oil, liquid soap, calendula cream, and essential oil of your choice.
Body scrubs - add a few spoonfuls of Walnut Shell Powder to your favorite shower gel or body wash for a gentle, exfoliating experience.
Facial exfoliant creams - blend a small amount of Walnut Shell Powder into your existing facial cream for a gentler exfoliating effect.
Soaps - mix Walnut Shell Powder into your liquid soap for a gentle, cleansing experience that also removes dead skin cells.
DIY skincare products - Walnut Shell Powder can be easily blended with other natural products, such as essential oils, body butter, and anti-aging treatments, to create your own personalized skincare products.
It is important to note that it is always best to test a small area of skin before using Walnut Shell Powder on a larger area to make sure it is suitable for your skin type.