55 In stock
These organic alfalfa seeds are easy to grow so you'll have access to crisp, fresh alfalfa sprouts daily. Perfect complement to your meals all-year round. Its mildly nutty and slightly bitter taste goes well with dips, soups, salads, and other dishes.
Alfalfa sprouts are great sources of vital nutrients for a healthier and more balanced nutrition. These organic concentrated sprouts contain high levels of protein, carotene, calcium, magnesium, iron, carotene, potassium, chlorophyll, zinc, and other minerals.
- Rinse the seeds thoroughly in fresh water
- Sow seeds thinly for the best result.
- Use 1.5 tablespoons of seeds per jar or tray
- Keep the temperature at 18-22 degrees celsius.
- Water them twice a day
- After 6-8 days, they are ready to eat
Certified Organic by Soil Association
Produced to GMP standards
Quality Assured by Natures Root
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Re-sealable air tight stand up pouch.
100% pure botanical ingredients, absolutely nothing added.