5 In stock
- 100% NATURAL & PURE: Our manjistha root powder is certified organic. During the cultivation, no genetically modified crop material or pesticides were used. This manjistha powder is naturally sourced and fairly traded.
- SKIN CARE FORMULA: When applied externally along with honey, Indian Madder powder can be used to treat skin discoloration or skin inflammations. Madder root powder is also beneficial for the treatment of certain skin disorders.
- NATURAL PURIFIER: Organic manjistha powder is the classic blood purifier that is also known for its effectiveness in cleansing the liver and lymphatic system. It removes excess heat and toxins from the blood to nourish your body from inside out.
- SAFE & NON-TOXIC: This manjistha rubia cordifolia powder is scientifically tested and completely safe. It is free from parabens, fillers, sulfates and other harmful chemicals. This manjistha herb will not harm your tender skin!
- TRADITIONAL MEDICINE: This manjistha powder organic banyan is perfect for use as part of an Ayurvedic health approach. It is considered one of the most purifying herbs and used in Ayurveda to activate the body's natural healing abilities.
Natural Manjistha Powder
Also known as Indian madder, manjistha is an effective ayurvedic herb that has been treasured for its healing properties for hundreds of years. With this pure and high quality organic manjistha powder, you can make your complexion even and lighten dark spots on your skin. This manjistha root powder is an ayurvedic dietary supplement known for its maximum effectiveness.
This herbal powder boosts the immune system and detoxifies the body. It is also a cruelty-free certified organic product that is free from any type of fillers or additives like magnesium stearates, gelatin, artificial flavors, silicates, gluten, corn, wheat, artificial colors and preservatives.
Medicinal, Rejuvenating and Nourishing
Manjistha is considered a special gift from nature and has long been used externally and internally in traditional herbal medicine for blood purification and liver care. This organic powder is prized for its ability to gently nourish, detoxify and rejuvenate the system while removing excess heat and natural toxins from the blood.
This powder is also known for its ability to help control digestive disorders, inflammatory disorders, respiratory discomfort and a wide range of skin disorders.
Manjistha tea: Take ¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water once or twice daily.
Face mask: Mix equal parts of herbs like clay, orange peel powder or neem powder with manjistha powder. Before use, take 1-2 teaspoons of the mix and add hot water. Stir and wait about 5 minutes until it cools off, then apply it on your face avoiding the area around the eyes. Keep for 20 minutes and rinse with water.