Organic Guarana Powder

Natures Root

20 In stock

Powder

Natures Root

£6.99
Size
-
+
£6.99
Add to wishlist

CERTIFIED ORGANIC GUARANA POWDER: Nature’s Root Guarana Powder is organically harvested from the seeds of the Guarana plant, which is native to the Amazon basin in Brazil. In the Amazon, this nutritious superfood is used medicinally to treat a variety of conditions from fatigue to weight loss.

MORE CAFFEINE THAN COFFEE: Guarana contains up to six times more caffeine than coffee beans, and so it is the perfect way to kick-start your day. Add a heaped spoon to smoothies, shakes, and protein drinks to supercharge your workout..

IMPROVES FOCUS WHILE REDUCING FATIGUE: A key ingredient in many energy drinks, Guarana is highly effective at reducing fatigue and improving mental focus. It can also stimulate the central nervous system and enhance cognitive function.

SUPPORTS WEIGHT LOSS: Due to its high caffeine content, guarana powder may boost the metabolism and promote weight loss when consumed as part of a calorie-controlled diet. It can also supercharge energy levels to help you work out harder..

100% NATURAL SUPERFOOD SUPPLEMENT: Raw, pure, and non-GMO, our Organic Guarana Powder certified organic and free from all additives and preservatives. It is gluten and lactose-free, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

About Guarana Powder:

Nature’s Root Organic Guarana Powder comes from the seeds of the Guarana or Paullinia Cupana Plant native to the Amazon Basin in Brazil. Prized for its small red fruits, which look like eyes with black seeds surrounded by white arils, this superfruit has been used by Amazonian tribes for centuries for its therapeutic properties.

Guarana is a natural stimulant with high levels of caffeine, theobromine, and theophylline. Found in most leading energy drinks, more than 70 per cent of all guarana produced today goes straight to the soft beverage industry, while the remaining 30 per cent goes into making guarana powder.

In its concentrated form, organic guarana powder has up to six times more caffeine than coffee beans; making it a popular energy supplement for those who do not drink coffee. More than just a stimulant, caffeine supports cognitive function, improves concentration, increases alertness, and boosts the metabolism, and so it can be beneficial to the body in many different ways.

Taken regularly, guarana powder can reduce fatigue, stimulate the central nervous system to improve mental focus, and promote weight loss by enhancing energy levels, which is why many bodybuilders, athletes, and sports enthusiasts add guarana powder to their pre-workout protein drinks and smoothies.

Our premium guarana powder is pure, raw, and certified organic. It blends easily into drinks, soups, smoothies, and juices, and a single teaspoon is all you need to supercharge your day.  It comes in a resealable pack for freshness, and it is both gluten and lactose-free.

Take between 500-1000mg once or twice a day. Do not exceed 2000mg daily. Simply mix into water or add to a smoothie or juice.

Recently Viewed Products