81 In stock
How to sprout Coriander Seeds?
Coriander seeds can take as long as two weeks to germinate.
- Start by soaking the organic coriander seeds overnight for 8-10 hours
- Drain and rinse.
- Place the seeds in a tray of seed raising mix or fine soil and cover thinly with soil.
- keep the soil moist by misting two to three times daily.
- When the seedlings develop their fine feathery leaves, these can be pulled whole and the roots washed or cut.
- Add to salads, stir fries, bean dishes, root vegetables and to hot spicy meals.
The leaves have a strong, distinct smell but their flavour is quite sweet and warm and spicy.
Latin Name/Other names: Coriandrum sativum, Chinese Parsley, Cilantro, Dhania, Mexican Parsley