18 In stock
Organic Raw Hazelnuts are high in protein, fibre and vitamin E, they are also low in fat. Hazelnuts can be eaten as a snack raw or they can also be roasted. You can also make hazelnut meal, hazelnut oil, hazelnut butter and hazelnut milk from hazelnuts.
. Raw hazelnuts are now considered to be one of the few super foods that have excellent antioxidant properties. Raw hazelnuts contain high levels of proanthocyanidins (or PACs), which studies show are more potent at fighting free radicals than certain vitamins like C and E. Many of the nutritive properties of Hazelnuts are in the skin and it’s therefore beneficial to consume hazelnuts when the skin remains intact.
Add them to muesli, cereal, baked goods, cakes, desserts, confectionery, stuffing and ice creams.
Why Natures Root?
- We source only the highest quality natural superfoods.
- Our Organic range are certified by the UK Soil Association or EU Certified.
- All operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
- Commitment to provide high quality products at low prices
- Our passion is to help people live healthy & and enjoy life