100 In stock
Sesame seeds are tiny, flat oval seeds with a nutty taste and a delicate, almost invisible crunch. Sesame seeds are highly valued for their high content of sesame oil, an oil that is very resistant to rancidity. Sesame seeds are the main ingredients in both tahini and the Middle Eastern sweet treat, halvah.
Not only are sesame seeds an excellent source of copper and a very good source of manganese, but they are also a good source of calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, vitamin B1, zinc, molybdenum, selenium, and dietary fiber. his rich assortment of minerals translates into the following health benefits: - Preventing the airway spasm in asthma
- Lowering high blood pressure, a contributing factor in heart attack, stroke, and diabetic heart disease
- Preventing the trigeminal blood vessel spasm that triggers migraine attacks
- Restoring normal sleep patterns in women who are experiencing unpleasant symptoms associated with menopause
Add to homemade bread, muffins or cookies or mix into your vegetales, cereal or any other meal
Why Natures Root?
- We source only the highest quality natural superfoods.
- Most of our Organic range are certified by the UK Soil Association or EU Certified.
- All operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
- Commitment to provide high quality products at low prices
- Our passion is to help people live healthy & and enjoy life