92 In stock
Natures Root Himalayan Pink Crystal Salt (fine)
Himalayan Pink Salt is considered to be the purest hand-mined salt originated from ancient sea salt deposits. It’s harvested from ancient sea beds and has been a valuable commodity that it was only sold to noble and why it’s called as “the salt of the kings”. Its crystal varies in shades depending on its iron content. It can be white pink or red.
Many chefs use this in their culinary dishes and baking. It is also used as beauty and skin care products such as soaps, and body scrubs. Pink Salt is good to balance health, vitality and well-being.
Salt Crystals are mined and later hand-crushed and ground and washed before drying it under the sun. It contains lots of vitamins, minerals and trace elements such as iron, sodium chloride, calcium and magnesium that help on balancing the body’s pH levels and detoxify and normalize blood.
Why Natures Root?
- We source only the highest quality natural superfoods.
- Our Organic range are certified by the UK Soil Association or EU Certified.
- All operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
- Commitment to provide high quality products at low prices
- Our passion is to help people live healthy & and enjoy life
You can add it to your hot or cold meals or in your smoothies, shakes, or desserts. You can also use it on your bath for aromatheraphy.