186 In stock
Natures Root Organic Macadamia Nuts
Organic Macadamia nuts are considered the world’s finest nuts. Macadamia nuts are small buttery flavoured nuts cultivated from macadamia nut trees that are grown in tropical climates. Eating macadamia nuts on a regular basis has a positive effect on the health
Macadamias are a rich source of Vitamin A, iron, protein, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin and folates. They also contain moderate amounts of zinc, copper, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium. Macadamia contains antioxidants like polyphenols, Amino acids, flavones and selenium. It is also a good source of carbohydrates like sucrose, fructose, glucose, maltose and some starch based carbohydrates.
- We source only the highest quality natural superfoods.
- Our Organic range are certified by the UK Soil Association or EU Certified.
- All operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
- Commitment to provide high quality products at low prices
- Our passion is to help people live healthy and enjoy life
Add them to muesli, cereal, baked goods, cakes, desserts, confectionery, stuffing and ice creams.