82 In stock
Natures Root Organic Raw Brazil Nuts
Brazil nuts are commercially known as nuts or dryfruits; they are not nut fruits. They are also known as Amazon almond, Brazilian chestnut, Amazonian chestnut, or Marahon chestnut. The Brazil nut tree that they are taken from exclusively flourishes in the protected South American rain forests more specifically in the foothills of the Andes (Bolivia, Colombia and Peru).
They are harvested from November to March, the rainy season. Fallen nuts are manually collected, and opened with a machete. After washing, and dried in high temperatures, they are then carefully sorted. All of these are carefully done under high hygiene standards.
Rich in flavor, these organic raw brazil nuts are rich sources of selenium - an important dietary mineral. They are also good sources of magnesium. Eating 1-2 Brazil nuts a day will provide all the selenium you'll need.
Can be used as a substitute for macadamia nuts or coconut in recipes; or mixed with other nuts for a healthy snack
Why Natures Root?
- We source only the highest quality natural superfoods.
- Products are certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- All operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
- Commitment to provide high quality products at low prices
- Our passion is to help people live healthy & and enjoy life