91 In stock
Natures Root Organic Pumpkin Seeds
Since 7000 BC, pumpkins have been cultivated as a source of food. A variety of squash, pumpkins are native to North America. Pumpkin seeds are also known as "pepitas". These green, flat, small pumpkin seeds are found inside the pumpkin, protected by a white hull.
100% certified organic pumpkin seeds perfect for vegetarians and vegans. These sweet and nutty-flavoured pumpkin seeds contains protein, fibre, and omega 3 fatty acids. They also contain these vitamins: K, E, C, B9, and B6; and these minerals: potassium, copper, phosphorous, magnesium, manganese, and iron. A nutritious superfood, pumpkin seeds are a good source of zinc and are highly recommended by the World Health Organization.
Recommended daily dosage is 20 grams. Eat as a snack straight out of the bag, or add them to your breakfast cereals, trail mix, salads, or other raw food snacks.
Why Natures Root?
- We source only the highest quality natural superfoods.
- Most of our Organic range are certified by the UK Soil Association or EU Certified.
- All operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
- Commitment to provide high quality products at low prices
- Our passion is to help people live healthy & and enjoy life