100 In stock
- Alfalfa contains high levels of protein, carbohydrates and fibre. It's rich in chlorophyll, vitamins, saponins, sterols, flavonoids, coumarins and alkaloids.
- For immune support, improved digestion, alkalizing, liver cleansing and increased energy levels.
- We suggest consuming a tablesppon a day (approx 10g). As a food supplement, mix the Organic Alfalfa Powder to water or juice and consume with a meal.
Other names for Alfafa Powder: Medicago sativa, lucerne,lucerne-grass, Holy-Hay or Trefoil.
How to use Alfalfa Powder?
- We suggest consuming 1 tablespoon (10g) a day.
- Mix the Organic Alfalfa Powder to water or juice
- Consume with a meal.