94 In stock
Natures Root Organic Quinoa Grains
Cultivated thousands of years ago in the Andes, the Incan warriors gave the name "Gold of the Incans" to the quinoa seeds for their power-packed nutrional value. Valued by the Incan warriors for giving them stamina and energy.
100% organic quinoa seeds with a mild nutty flavour. These "mother grains" are highly nutritious! They contain 12-18% protein, which is more than any grain. Aside from that, they also contain all 9 essential amino acids, are gluten-free, high in dietary value, and also a good source of iron, magnesium, and phosphorous. As a complete protein, it is perfect for those with dietary restrictions such as vegans and vegetarians.
These quinoa grains are pre-rinsed, and ready for cooking. Can be easily cooked or made into a flour by grinding the seeds. It can be used as a substitute for couscous or rice in casseroles, soup, stir fry, and a lot more! Store in a glass or plastic container, in a dark, cool, and dry cabinet. A properly stored quinoa can stay fresh for a whole year.
Why Natures Root?
- We source only the highest quality natural superfoods.
- Most of our Organic range are certified by the UK Soil Association or EU Certified.
- All operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
- Commitment to provide high quality products at low prices
- Our passion is to help people live healthy & and enjoy life