4 In stock
Turmeric is a part of the ginger family that has several uses from natural food colouring to traditional ceremonies and medicine. In cooking it has an earthy aromatic taste that complements other flavours in spice mixtures. It can be used in stews, laksas, curries and vegetable dishes.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa), the bright yellow of the spice rainbow, is a powerful medicine that has long been used in the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a wide variety of conditions, including flatulence, jaundice, menstrual difficulties, bloody urine, hemorrhage, toothache, bruises, chest pain, and colic.
Use to color and flavor mustard, relish, chutney, and pickles. Use as a component in curry spice mixtures. Turmeric enhances the flavor of many foods, including meats, poultry, seafood, eggs, potatoes, rice, lentils, and vegetables.
Why Natures Root?
- We source only the highest quality natural superfoods.
- Most of our Organic range are certified by the UK Soil Association or EU Certified.
- All operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
- Commitment to provide high quality products at low prices
- Our passion is to help people live healthy & and enjoy life