23 In stock
Natures Root Coconut Palm Sugar
Harvesting Coconut Palm Sugar takes a lot of work. Local farmers need to climb trees and extract the nectar from the coconut flower. After the harvest, they heat it until it caramelizes into a thick substance which then later is hardened dried and finally ground to become sugar itself.
The Coconut Palm Sugar tastes like butterscotch which has a really low Glycemic Index value. It is ideal for diabetics and those who are on a low calorie diet. It is prepared from non-processed, non-heated, non-bleached organic coconut blossom nectar. It provides B vitamins and minerals such as iron, zinc and potassium.
Use it as your alternative sweetener to your hot and cold drinks and desserts.
Why Natures Root?
- We source only the highest quality natural superfoods.
- Our Organic range are certified by the UK Soil Association or EU Certified.
- All operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
- Commitment to provide high quality products at low prices
- Our passion is to help people live healthy & and enjoy life