72 In stock
- CONCENTRATED ORANGE PEEL POWDER: Nature's Root Premium Orange Peel Powder is a versatile superfood with health boosting benefits. Finely ground, it is delicately fragranced and has a zesty flavour that will transform smoothies, salads, and baked goods.
- FOR COOKING, COSMETICS, AND CLEANING: Orange Peel Powder is one of the most versatile powders available today. You can add it to drinks and snacks, blend it with other natural ingredients to create facemasks, hair conditioners, and bath scrubs, or even mix it with vinegar to make an all-natural cleaning spray.
- NATURAL SOURCE OF VITAMIN C: Much like the fruit itself, orange peel powder provides a good source of vitamin C. It also contains vitamins A and B, essential minerals such as copper, calcium, and magnesium, flavonoids, and antioxidants.
- HEALTHY SKIN AND HAIR: Premium Orange Peel Powder has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for Centuries. Particularly beneficial to the hair and skin, it has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, and nourishes from the outside in.
- ALLERGY RELIEF: When consumed regularly, Orange Peel Powder is thought to regulate the immune system and suppress allergic reactions. In Ayurvedic Medicine, it is believed to ease respiratory issues
Nature's Root Premium Orange Peel Powder is, as the name suggests, made from the peel of oranges. Fresh, fragrant, and packed with flavour, it is a powerhouse in the world of superfoods, with vitamins A, B and C, minerals copper, magnesium, and calcium, and antioxidants to support the immune system and promote healthy skin and hair.
Orange Peel Powder has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic Medicine for centuries. In its concentrated powder form, it has more vitamins, minerals, and nutrients than fresh oranges, and it is believed to be highly effective at treating a range of common ailments.
Highly versatile, orange peel powder can be used as a superfood supplement, a kitchen condiment, a cleaning tool, or a cosmetic. You can add it to your favourite smoothies, drinks, and salads for a burst of goodness and flavour, blend it with other natural ingredients to make skin creams, hair conditioners, and body scrubs, mix it with white vinegar to make a natural cleaning spray, or add it to baked goods such as biscuits and cakes.
For Dry Skin: Blend 1 tbsp of orange peel powder with the same amount of coconut oil, honey, and rose water. Apply to clean, dry skin, leave for 10 minutes and rinse. <br><br>
For Dandruff & Dry Scalp: Mix 2 heaped tablespoons of orange peel powder into a small pot of natural organic yoghurt. Massage into towel-dried hair, wrap a warm towel around the head and leave for 1 - 2 hours. Rinse with warm water.