3 In stock
- 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC HIBISCUS POWDER: Our hibiscus leaf powder is certified organic. It is also organically grown without using any harmful synthetic chemicals or fertilizers and processed in an FDA registered facility.
- AMAZING ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES: Hibiscus powder raw is enriched with powerful antioxidants that can help prevent diseases caused by the buildup of free radicals. This hibiscus flower extract powder is also known to aid weight loss.
- SACRED VALUES: In Ayurveda, hibiscus is a sacred flower commonly used in devotional ceremonies. Hibiscus flowers are also used for spiritual purification and helpful for problems associated with the first and second chakra
- NATURAL HAIR & SKIN CARE: You can use this hibiscus powder organic for hair and make it shine from within. Also, this hibiscus powder for cosmetics can give you more radiant skin with its natural cleansing properties.
- SAFE & NONTOXIC: This organic hibiscus powder bulk is non-GMO, non-toxic and mineral oil free. It has absolutely no synthetic ingredients! The hibiscus powder tea is naturally nourishing and guaranteed to leave you in a state of wellbeing.
Natural Medicinal and Body Care Herb
The hibiscus plant is not just a beautiful flower, it comes with a wide range of medicinal and health benefits. And the organic hibiscus powder is known for its antioxidant properties and its ability to inhibit elastin degradation. This powder can be used to maintain the skin’s elasticity and thereby offering antiaging effects. Thanks to its cleansing properties, hibiscus promotes skin tone and can also be used as an anticellulite or a skin re-firming product. Packed full of vitamins A and C, this hibiscus powder also contains several B-vitamins, along with a wealth of minerals including copper, zinc and a good amount of iron.
This organic powder is a great healthy choice to make a vibrantly colored tea or cocktail any time of the day. It’s a caffeine-free, instant tea for everyone on-the-go. Drinking hibiscus tea on a regular basis is a smart choice for your general wellbeing! Our hibiscus powder is organically grown and does not contain additives or preservatives. This flower powder is food grade, so it can be used to make your own botanical supplements and hibiscus powder capsules.
Hibiscus Leaf Powder for Hair
You can also use this hibiscus powder to enhance the overall quality of your hair. It is a gentle cleanser and a functional hair conditioning herb that helps decrease hair shedding by strengthening and conditioning the roots. Hibiscus powder increases hair shine, prevents premature greying and creates volume. It is also great as a gentle scalp scrub and can help in removing flaky dandruff.
For organic hibiscus shampoo, hair care, mix enough hibiscus powder with water or tea and apply to damp clean hair. Cover it and leave it for a couple of hours. Add 1 teaspoon of any oil of your choice or coconut milk for extra conditioning.