5 In stock
Natures Root Organic Cold-Milled Flaxseed
Flaxseed is popularly know as linseed. At the United States and Canada, flax that is non-food grade is made into oil used in wood, paints and other industrial supplies. Food-grade flax seed is used as livestock feed or as culinary oil while other makets sell flax seeds as a nourishing food.
Made from finely milled organic flax seeds. It contains omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, dietary fiber, protein and lignans.
Mix it with your drinks, smoothies, yoghurts or just eat it directly.
Why Natures Root?
- We source only the highest quality natural superfoods.
- Our Organic range are certified by the UK Soil Association or EU Certified.
- All operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
- Commitment to provide high quality products at low prices
- Our passion is to help people live healthy & and enjoy life