Out of stock
- ORGANIC DULSE SEAWEED: Harvested from the cool waters of the Atlantic Ocean, Organic Dulse Powder, also referred to as Dulse Seaweed, Sea Parsley, Dillisk Seaweed and Palmaria Palmata, is a delicious and nutritious dietary supplement made from red seaweed.
- NUTRIENT RICH: Organic Dulse Seaweed is not only rich in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12, but it also a good source of protein, iodine, alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, riboflavin, iron, calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, and phytochemicals.
- VERSATILE SUPERFOOD: Nature's Root Organic Dulse will add flavour and health boosting benefits to everyday foods. Stir into soups, sprinkle on salads, blend into smoothies, or add to herbal teas and iced drinks for a burst of superfood goodness.
- PRESERVATIVE AND ADDITIVE FREE: Our Organic Dulse Seaweed is made from 100% natural ingredients with no genetically modified organisms. It's gluten-free and contains no harmful chemicals or pollutants. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- ECO-FRIENDLY RESEALABLE POUCH: Our Dulse Seaweed comes in environmentally friendly Kraft paper packaging complete with resealable zip-lock to maintain optimal freshness. Various package sizes available.
Nature's Root Organic Dulse Seaweed
Nature's Root Organic Dulse Seaweed is a powerful superfood with high nutritional content. It grows abundantly along the shores of Ireland, Norway, Iceland and North America, where it has been used for hundreds of years to add flavour to bland meals with its delicate salty flavour.
Dulse Seaweed is one of the most nutritionally dense superfoods available today. Low in sodium yet high in vitamins and minerals, it provides an excellent source of natural phytochemicals, calcium, selenium, potassium, iodine, chromium, iron, zinc, magnesium, and B vitamins, along with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E for good measure.
With such a high mineral content, Organic Dulse Seaweed can help support healthy bones, improve bone density, and protect the joints from damage. It is also believed to encourage a healthy immune system, improve digestion, and support good health thanks to its high levels of vitamin A, and so it's a real investment for any superfood cabinet.
Dulse Seaweed can be added to both sweet and savoury dishes with ease. It can be ground down and sprinkled on soups, salads, and fish dishes, blended into fruit and vegetable smoothies for a powerful shot of vitamins, and stirred into hot and cold drinks when you need a mineral boost.