News » vegan
2 Spring Vegan recipes to cook this spring
Let's get the spring produce going! Spring is rapidly approaching, and I cannot wait to get to the market and fill a wicker basket with the best produce the season offers.
Are you interested in joining us? Now that spring greens are in season, let's get cooking! These two vegan spring recipes are colorful, wholesome, and taste and feel like spring. These recipes include light spring cuisine and comforting recipes for the colder months.
Salad of Wild Rice & Mushrooms in One Pan
The ingredients are
- Chopped white mushrooms, 2 cups
- Half a teaspoon of oil
- One tablespoon minced garlic
- A cup of dry wild rice plus three cups of water
- Baby spinach, two large handfuls
- Garnishes: chopped green onions, cilantro, or parsley
- Prepare mushrooms by chopping them up.
- Oil should be heated in a pan, and the mushrooms should be browned after a couple of minutes in a pan with minced garlic. Add water if necessary.
- Add water and wild rice. Once the mixture has boiled for a few minutes, turn down the heat to medium, cover, and allow it to cook for 40-45 minutes.
- Making the dressing is easy: Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a medium mixing bowl while the mushrooms and wild rice are cooking. Remove from heat.
- Mix the tahini dressing well with the cooked wild rice.
- Adding the baby spinach to the pot will cause it to wilt. Stir and mix until the spinach begins to fade.
Put on a plate and garnish with green onions, cilantro, or parsley.
You'll enjoy it!
Pasta salad with creamy sauce
The ingredients are
- Pasta of choice, one serving
- 1/3 cup of edamame beans
- Red cabbage, 1-2 cups chopped
- Half a cup of 4-ingredient cashew cream sauce
- Making the sauce is as easy as following the recipe. Set it aside.
- To prepare the pasta, follow the directions on the package. Put the frozen edamame beans in with the pasta when it is almost done cooking.
- After draining the pasta and edamame, rinse them under cold running water, then place them in a bowl.
- Add the chopped red cabbage to the bowl.
- Stir in the desired amount of cashew sauce.
- Serve with chopped green onions seasoned with black pepper.
- It's fun!
Nature’s Root gives you all the kitchen products you need in daily life. They have a wide range of groceries, and you can buy online. These are fantastic recipes that use pantry staples! Most of the ingredients you would find in your dry pantry or cabinet can be found in these recipes.