68 In stock
- FINE ROSE PETAL POWDER: Nature's Root Premium Rose Petal Powder is fine, fragrant, and suitable for using as a powder or mixing into a paste to create your own skin and hair care products at home.
- ANTIOXIDANT AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Rose Petal Powder is a natural anti-inflammatory with antioxidant properties. It is rich in beauty-boosting vitamins C and E, and it is believed to have aphrodisiac and anti-depressant qualities.
- REJUVENATING AND MOISTURISING: When applied directly to the skin, Rose Petal Powder exfoliates and cleanses without stripping the skin of its essential oils. It nourishes to restore moisture levels, brightens the complexion, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- FOR SKIN AND HAIR MASKS: Rose Petal Powder has been used in skin and hair remedies for centuries. You can apply it directly to the skin and hair, or mix it with water, coconut milk, rose water, honey, or yoghurt to create a nourishing face mask or moisturising hair conditioner.
- 100% PURE AND FREE FROM PESTICIDES: Our Premium Rose Petal Powder is pure, natural, and free from all harmful chemicals and pesticides. It comes in a resealable package for freshness and mixes well with other herbal powders.
Nature's Root Premium Rose Petal Powder will make an invaluable addition to your skincare routine. Freshly ground powder, made from the freshest blooms, it is delicately fragranced and has a pinkish-brown colour that lightens when mixed into a paste.
The beauty benefits of rose petals are well-documented. In ancient Egypt, they were used to create balsams and perfumed oils, in ancient Greece, they were used to make medicine, and in ancient Rome, they played an important role in wedding ceremonies where they were used as confetti and added to wine.
Today, rose petal powder features in many skin care products and has a long list of skin-boosting benefits. Suitable for all skin types, it cleanses gently, without removing the skins natural oils, and boosts collagen production with powerful anti-oxidants and vitamins C and E. It is thought to brighten the complexion, tighten the pores, and help reduce the appearance of blemishes. It's a powerful skin tonic that you can use daily for a natural glow.
Rose petal powder also serves as a potent natural conditioner, and so it is perfect for the hair. It soothes the scalp, encourages hair growth, and strengthens the hair.
Rose Petal Powder Hair Mask Recipe
- 100ml Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Nature's Root Rose Petal Powder
- 1 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil